Are you looking for the best payroll services in City of London?
Our cloud-based and HMRC compliant payroll services can instantly deliver your City of London pay roll and PAYE requirements from as little as £2.50 per month, per employee.
Payroll features include:
- Access from any web connected device
- Securely weekly or monthly electronic payslips
- Regular tax summaries at your convenience
- Full archived payroll history available securely online
- Total payroll peace of mind for your City of London business
With eBOS Professional Payroll services in City of London, you will never lose track of the amount you need to set aside to cover your PAYE and NI contributions.
eBOS Payroll benefits for your City of London employees
The EBOS payroll auto-enrolment solution and simple cloud access help to communicate employee benefits more efficiently.
Clear benefits for you and your employees:
- Quickly and easily build an employee payroll portal
- Easily add your existing benefits
- Choose new benefits from our selection of ‘free’ benefits
- Stage a controlled launch to analyse the return on investment.
- Reduce the confusion surrounding benefits
- Display live pay data (bonus, commission etc.)
- Control the financial outlay of benefits via a dynamic ‘Total Reward Statement’
- All for only £1 (per employee/month).
Why Choose eBOS for your City of London Payroll Service?
eBOS services are delivered by knowledgeable and trusted experts, but with an all-important personal touch.
We listen to what our customers require to enable the most effective HR services in City of London. We’ve brought together ease-of-use, affordability, flexibility and tailored resources, plus a wide range of the latest employee benefit options.
Designated customer account managers make sure your back office solutions fit your requirements and our Virtual Assistant provides you with an extra pair of hands when performing administration tasks.
All in all, eBOS is a unique blend of essential and adaptable support services, all for an affordable price.